Technology Assessment & Demonstration
Is your business or organization ready to learn about how digital and smart manufacturing technologies can help you reach your goals?
No matter the stage of digital technology usage, the teams at the Digital Foundry at New Kensington and Penn State New Kensington offer assistance through identifying opportunities for technology implementation and customized technology assessments and demonstrations that will help your business improve its competitive position.
- Customized technology assessment at your location
- Technology demonstration projects to help you test-drive, de-risk and assess digital technologies before making an investment
- Short-term technical guidance and problem solving
- Business case development and assessments
Technology and Competencies
Our staff brings decades of industry experience to help you assess, demonstrate and solve your operational challenges. Working with our Technology Partners, we bring the latest in digital and smart manufacturing to solve your current business challenges. In our Digital Learning and Demonstration Lab, you'll have access to equipment, software and subject matter experts in areas including:
- Smart manufacturing and digital integration for utilization of process data through advanced sensors, process monitoring and controls, Internet of Things (IoT), data analytics and visualization and condition-based maintenance
- Physical and digital automation with integration to robotics
- Engineering-based simulations, modeling and digital twins for predictive decision making
- Machine learning and artificial intelligence for active feedback and controls
- Full product and process life-cycle management and data management systems for end-to-end visibility