Level 3 Training and Certifications
Level 3 programs are for current manufacturing professionals who serve in positions such as technical manager, engineer or specialist who have a technical background, experience or education in engineering, manufacturing and data/information technology, as well as responsibility for advancement of product or service development in manufacturing.
Digital Manufacturing Professional Certificate Program
Improving operations through smart manufacturing
- Leverage Smart Manufacturing concepts to deliver operational improvements
- Identify and visualize production data to reveal trends and metrics
- Explore IIoT technologies to move beyond traditional data collection methods
- Apply advanced sensors and data applications for better insights in your operations
- Analyze production data to move from reactive to predictive decision making
- Develop machine learning techniques to automate the decision making process
- Use digital twins to predict behavior of a physical system
Participants can choose to complete the online Introduction to Smart Manufacturing Essentials (Module 1), or complete all four modules for in-dept understanding and certification.
Those who complete all four modules will earn a Digital Manufacturing Professional Certificate from Penn State, which is also recognized for Professional Engineering (PE) certification. Upon successful completion of individual modules, certificates of completion will also be awarded.
This is a CESMII-endorsed training
|Module 1 Only||$200/person|
For more information about Level 3 programs and when they are offered, contact email@example.com.